Success innovation experts are able to provide wide range of pumps which is one the most important equipment in Oil , gas and petrochemical plants . Our experience covers supplying of below list pumps :
- Multiphase pumps – These enable the extraction of the crude oil/gas/water mixture from a drilled well without separating the liquids from the gas.
- Booster pumps – If the product is being transported to the refinery via a pipeline, a booster pump station is required to move it along.
- Loading/Unloading Pumps – If product is to be transported to the refinery via a ship or lorry, or the final product from a storage tank to the end user, then a pump will be required to transfer it on board and unload it when at the destination.
- Circulation pumps – To avoid separation of product stored in tanks before reaching the refinery, it must be circulated. It must also be circulated within the storage tank once refined, in order to maintain a homogenous product with constant viscosity over the tank or to maintain the temperature in loading line we use this kind of pump.
- Stripping pumps – The product remaining at the bottom of a tank where crude oil or the finalised product is stored is usually viscous and containing solids. A stripping pump must be used to remove these remnants.
- Slops & drains pumps – Used to collect leakages from equipment in upstream production facilities and downstream refinery operations, which can then be pumped to the separator.